Why Hire a Wallpaper Removal Service?
- Virtually any issue encountered has been experienced and can be resolved by a pro. Whatever conditions exist on your walls, he/she will have the tools and methods to remove the wallpaper effectively and efficiently.
- Each type of wallpaper requires a specific removal method. Some papers are one-ply, others two-ply. Papers differ in their porosity which affects how easily the paper is removed.
- When the wallpaper was hung and the methods used to apply it can make a big difference. Were the walls primed prior to application?
- Some drywall damage may occur when the paper is removed. Professionals know how to complete the job with minimal damage.
- Clean-up- Wet, soggy wallpaper scraps are not fun to deal with or to dispose of. Let Avondale Painting take care of it for you.
- Cost- We all like to contain expenses. However, wallpaper removal for a novice could be a very time consuming job. If the paper doesn’t move easily the job could quickly become a nightmare. Consider the cost of your time away from usual activities, family, etc. when compared to hiring a professional.
Contact us today for thorough and efficient wallpaper removal. We provide high-quality painting services for homeowners in Avondale, Chadds Ford, Concordville, Kennett Square and Oxford, Pennsylvania, as well as Hockessin, Delaware, and the surrounding areas.